Open application – IPR Assistant
The IP Assistant’s job description includes taking care of deadlines, invoicing and correspondence with both our customers and our foreign partners. In your position, you will work in a competent team where you will learn new things and we hope you will contribute to its development.
- suitable educational background, e.g. BBA or similar
- daring to make decisions and the ability to work independently
- the ability to take responsibility for one’s own competence and development at work
- ability to learn new things quickly
- ability to hold the things together even in a hurry
- excellent teamwork skills and a positive attitude
- good Finnish language skills, fluent written and oral English skills
- initiative, flexibility and willingness to help others
With Boco IP, you get to work on amazing customer stories in a super nice work community. With us you get the opportunity to develop and we support everyone’s individual strengths.
- Good development opportunities in an internationally operating company
- Excellent employee benefits
- Unique offices centrally located in Helsinki and Tampere
- Flexible remote work opportunities