- Assesses how necessary certain patents or patent applications are to the business.
- Depends on the size of the proposed business, the time span, the industry, the market area and the general patent situation in the industry.
- Supports the views of the parties when negotiating the transfer and licensing of IPR holdings.
- Provides a transparent model in which weights and initial assumptions can be viewed.
- Ensures that M&A and new business planning is based on a true understanding of the value of patents and patent applications.
Valuation helps our clients earn revenue from their own intellectual property portfolio.
Our commercialization services help our clients earn revenue from their own intellectual property portfolio. The service explores the commercial potential of the idea, identifies target markets and companies, and makes a plan for commercialization.
Boco IP can also take responsibility for the protection of the invention, the registration of trademarks and the practical sales work in the international market.
1-5 patent families, up-to-date competitor mapping available
1-5 patent families, no existing competitor mapping
Large patent portfolio
Agreed together to the desired extent.