We assist our customers in both threatening and already active IPR disputes in Finland and other countries. We have longstanding and thorough experience in IPR litigation and all related matters.
Our litigation services include:
- infringement or annulment estimates,
- expert statements,
- defence and attack strategies,
- litigation in collaboration with attorneys-at-law, including
- infringement proceedings,
- invalidation proceedings,
- negative and positive actions for declaratory judgment
- interlocutory injunctions,
- trademark and design right proceedings,
- domain name disputes,
- management of international civil actions
- anti-counterfeiting actions.
It pays to invest early in evaluating and mapping the situation, before significant resources are invested in the process.
A trial is a lengthy and expensive process that requires a considerable amount investment and resources. Before initiating litigation, a company should perform a thorough mapping of the risks and opportunities involved in the situation in order to make the best decisions.
Furthermore, before a new product or service is launched, it should be determined whether the product or service infringes an exclusive right granted to a third party in order to avoid litigation. The validity of existing exclusive rights and the activity of the third party holders of those rights should also be investigated.
Let us help you! Leave us your contact information and our experts will be in touch.