We assist our customer in both threatening and already active IPR disputes in Finland and other countries. We have longstanding and thorough experience in IPR litigation and all related matters.
Our litigation services include for instance
- infringement or annulment estimates,
- expert statements,
- defence and attack strategies,
- litigation in collaboration with attorney-at-law, including
- infringement proceedings,
- invalidation proceedings,
- negative and positive actions for declaratory judgment
- interlocutory injunctions,
- trademark and design right proceedings,
- domain name disputes,
- management of international civil actions
- anti-counterfeiting actions.
It pays to invest in evaluating and mapping the situation in the early stages.
A trial is a lengthy and expensive process that requires a considerable amount of human resources. Before entering a trial, the company should perform a thorough mapping of the risks and opportunities involved in the situation.
Before a novel product or service is launched into the market, it should be examined whether the novel activity perhaps infringes an exclusive right granted to somebody else in order to avoid litigation. The validity of disturbing exclusive rights and the activity of the holders of the rights in the field should be investigated.
Let us help you! Leave us your contact information and our experts will be in touch.