Do you need support in designing, implementing or executing IP strategy for your company?
Boco IP is organizing a Patentopolis B.V. seminar on 29-30 April 2015 in Helsinki. The theme for this highly interactive workshop is “IP strategy for your business: from theory to practice”.
During the work-shop the following topics will be covered:
- How IP can impact the long-term business strategy
- Patentopolis IP Toolkit 1/2: IP strategy theory, basic and simple practical framework
- Patentopolis IP Toolkit 2/2: introduction to 5-step methodology for designing an IP strategy plan, based on a case study
- Step 1 – Alignment between company vision and IP
- Step 2 – External analysis (market, competition, existing IP)
- Step 3 – IP and other sources of competitive advantage
- Step 4 – Financials
- Step 5 – Integration into an IP plan and framework
- Teams present their IP plans. Group discussion and feedback
- Lessons learned on how to best apply the methodology at your company
- Implementing an IP strategy plan: Patentopolis business simulation
- Teamwork: Simulation and 5 years for implementing your plan
- Retrospection to link workshop learnings to your reality
- Wrap-up and take-away message
- 1-to-1s with Patentopolis and Boco IP consultants.
The work-shop is very interactive and numerous concrete group assignments are made. After the work-shop the participants are able to create an IP strategy suitable for their business and operational environment and also an implementation plan.
The IP strategy seminar by Patentopolis has been available as a general event in Europe for several years offered by the FORUM – Institut für Management. It is now organized for the first time in Finland.
Price for the seminar is 2 200 EUR and it will be organized if we get the minimum amount of participants. Since there are only limited number of seats it is recommended to enroll as soons as possible through this link. The event will be held in English.
The last day to enroll is 27 March 2015.
Here you can find the detailed description and time table for the work-shop:
If you have any questions regarding the seminar, please contact our Consulting Director Petri Nieminen, firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 9 6866 8412.